Thursday, July 17, 2008

A quick breakfast with the Athens Crew started off the MiniVaca

Cousin Hunter and Knox at I-Hop in Athens. Uncle Gavin and Daddy are in the background. Cousin Hunter and Aunt Jenny at the I-Hop. I took this one to use as a picture of them for my Blackberry, so I can screen calls with little or no effort. Aunt Dee and Alex had been up to their usual restaurant mischief. Ansley was all ready set for a trip to Mississippi to visit us (which took place 7-12--7-16) Knox at Gramma Knick Knack's house. He was really trying to watch the TV and would turn his head towards it no matter what direction you turned him in.

No comments:

Enjoy the updates on the Williams' kids

Access the site frequently, but remeber to "Use it for GOOD -- never for EVIL!"

About Me

My photo
Starkville, Mississippi, United States
Mother of Alex and Knox