Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 13, 2008 At the WATERPARK

Kevin, Alex, Ansley and I went to the waterpark (our friends Ms. Elizabeth and Skyler joined us as well.) The water park is in Philadelphia MS and is run by the Choctaw Band of Indians as part of Pearl River Resort and Casino. We had a GREAT time on the water slides and in all of the water play areas. BUT ALAS, I did not take the first picture. So I am pasting some from the website so that you can see the rides that we did go on and imagine the fun that we had. Ansley and I rode the BackSplash and had a great time. Later Ansley rode it with Kevin and they got high enough that Kevin could have touched the top of the ramp you see in the second pciture if he had simply put his hand up. (Reportedly riding with Kevin scared the "crap" out of Ansley.) This is the big area for kids to play as there is no height requirement for this area. These were AWESOME!!! Alex rode on this water racing slide. At the bottom she stopped short (b/c she was too light) and she looked at me and said "I did not enjoy that."

No comments:

Enjoy the updates on the Williams' kids

Access the site frequently, but remeber to "Use it for GOOD -- never for EVIL!"

About Me

My photo
Starkville, Mississippi, United States
Mother of Alex and Knox