Friday, July 24, 2009

Knox versus the ravioli -- 7-19-09

7-19-09 Knox was feeding himself (well with my assistance) because ravioloi is a messy and somewhat difficult item to eat, if you are not a pro. He was doing good when the doorbell rang and I went to answer it and ended up talking with the neighbor for a few minutes.
I was not aware that just moments before I went to get the door, a war had been waged by the ravioli and it apparently made threats to overtake Knox at the battle of the highchair.
Sadly I must report that ravioli won the battle but the ultimate victory belongs to Knox who washed ravioli out moments later (in the tub of courses)

No comments:

Enjoy the updates on the Williams' kids

Access the site frequently, but remeber to "Use it for GOOD -- never for EVIL!"

About Me

My photo
Starkville, Mississippi, United States
Mother of Alex and Knox