Tuesday, September 23, 2008

9-14-08

After Church, before a nap and wishing that we were in Athens for Knick Knack's birthday on 9-15-08. All is well here. We are all busy "enjoying" the Fall semester and all that it has brought to challenge us. Alex is in pre-K4 at Aiken Village Preschool on the MSU campus and Knox is still digging the baby room with Ms. Whitney and Ms. Maxine at Little Angel's Daycare. I have a ton of pictures to upload and I will make time this week (after my first Statistics Exam) for sure. I just wanted to add this one for all of you faithful folks who keep on checking to see if I have added more joy to the web.

No comments:

Enjoy the updates on the Williams' kids

Access the site frequently, but remeber to "Use it for GOOD -- never for EVIL!"

About Me

My photo
Starkville, Mississippi, United States
Mother of Alex and Knox